Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mike Runner Reruns


Mike Runner is my Sunday Guest Contributor, and he brings a perspective to Wings Like Eagles that is unique and challenging. 

I normally cover topics relating to the horror of having someone else bring darkness into the home.  Mike covers the same topics, but from a completely different angle.  He was the one who brought darkness to his family.  Mike is an alcoholic.

It is my hope that the perception of what we think we know about Family Crisis is shaken up a bit.  Because there is far more involved than we think.  Much can be understood by examining the other side, and I deeply appreciate Mike's willingness to help us gain understanding as he shares with us the mind as it is affected by alcoholism.

He isn't just an alcoholic.  He is an intelligent mind, has a bright, hopeful future, and he is my friend.  And this is his story.





Editor's Note:  Mike is on assignment this week.  If you have missed his previous posts, this would be a great week to catch-up. 

When I First Introduced Mike's Arrival to Wings Like Eagles

Mike's First Column

Part 2

As a Dog Returns to His Vomit

Why I'll Never Be Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment