Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mary Poppins Review

Hugo and I had the good fortune of being able to see Mary Poppins at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles on Opening Night.

We also had the good fortune of being able to sit in the Orchestra Section.  Our seats were supercalifragilistic!

The show was as great as we'd heard.  Better, in many ways, even.  

We were dazzled by the sets and scene changes.  This is usually when I turn the pages of my review notebook, and get organized, or take additional notes, but with the set and scene changes being such a fun part of the production, I had to get good at working on the fly, never taking my eyes off the stage.

I'd like to share my Life in L.A. review here.  The pictures are great!  Mostly taken by Disney photographers, some taken by Ahmanson photographers, and none taken by me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment