Saturday, May 26, 2012

People Who Inspire Me: Linda Fulton with Total Improv Kids

Remember those silly Doritos commercials from the 70's?  The ones that showcased that funny man with black curly hair, and a big, bushy mustache?  Click this, and take a little stroll down memory lane.

The man in the commercial was Avery Schreiber, and he was a friend and mentor to Linda Fulton, a woman I was honored to meet through my work with Life in LA.  I was assigned to interview Linda, and learn more about an improvisational theatre class she teaches for children.

READ MY TOTAL IMPROV KIDS ARTICLE FOR LIFE IN L.A. HERE

Linda Fulton is truly an inspirational woman.  She has come upon some significant findings through teaching improv, and she uses what she has learned to touch the lives, and better the future of her students.  And she does it with heart.

If you live within a commutable distance from Glendora, CA, and are interested in having your child learn improvisational theatre from Linda Fulton, contact me.  I was so impressed by her work, that I want my children to take her class.  And every child I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment