Saturday, April 28, 2012

"Lost Limbs," my Latest Los Angeles Play Review

Last week Hugo and I enjoyed a delightful date night while on assignment.  We went to the Elephant Stages - Studio Stage Theatre in the Hollywood area where we saw the indie stage production of Maya Parish's "Lost Limbs," directed by Christopher Hall.  It was a great show, and I want to tell you all about it, but keeping life simple, I think I'll just give you the link to the review I wrote for Life in LA.

THIS WOULD BE THAT LINK. CLICK IT TO READ MY LIFE IN LA REVIEW :)

If you're wanting an inexpensive ($15 per ticket), smart, and super relaxing evening away from the kids, this is a great choice.  The play is only an hour long, leaving you with plenty of time for discussion over dinner somewhere in the heart of LA, after the play is over.  Seating is limited, so try and order your tickets in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment