Monday, June 18, 2012

The Kids Rock! Event

Last weekend Hugo and I took Lee, and my Life Friend Amy who was visiting from North Carolina, to Hancock Park in Downtown LA for the Kids Rock! Music and Eco Fest.  I was on assignment with Life in LA, so I naturally had a blast interviewing the organizers and some vendors, gaining a whole lot more understanding and respect for the organizations involved.

What was going to be a single article has morphed into four, as I will revisit the Children's Nature Institute, the Natural History Museum, and LA City Planner James Rojas' work in future articles, for a more in depth look at the things these guys are up to, in the name of education and community enhancement.

For now, I would like to share my Kids Rock! article, to give a teaser into some of the things these organizations offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment